Monday - Friday: 8 AM - 5 PM
No weekends or holidays!
- Provides appropriate nursing care under the direction of the four providers within a fast-paced Urology office.
- Assists physicians/nurse practitioner with examinations, diagnostic procedures, and treatments. Provides direct patient care as ordered.
- Education: Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Licensure: Current Arkansas license as a registered nurse
- Certifications: Current certification in CPR
- Other: Basic computer knowledge Ability to communicate effectively in English.
- Preferred Other: Additional languages preferred.
Key Mercy Benefits:
- Tuition Reimbursement up to $2,000 for continuing education
- Health/Dental/Vision available after day one
- Annual contribution of $100 per month to eligible co-workers enrolled in the Dependent Care FSA
- Paid parental leave for new parents
- 401k with employer match
- Paid PTO for volunteering
- Competitive salary
- Future career growth!
Find us at:
Facebook | LinkedIn | Instagram | mercy.net | Mercy Careers
Nursing, RN, Registered Nurse, Clinic Nurse, Clinical Nurse, Licensed Practical Nurse, Clinic LPN, Clinical LPN, Specialty Nurse, Specialty RN, Licensed Vocational Nurse, Practical Nurse, healthcare , Arkansas, Rogers AR, Rogers, Northwest Arkansas, NWA, Mercy Nurse, #readytohire, ,
Mercy has determined this is a safety-sensitive position. The ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner is an essential function of this job.
Apply on company website