Mercy Clinic is actively recruiting a Day Hospitalist to join our established group on-campus of Mercy Hospital in Washington, Missouri which is near St. Louis.
Hospitalist Opportunity Offers:
- Integrated health system with competitive base salary, quarterly bonus & incentives
- Attractive flexible block schedule of 7 on / 7 off
- Closed ICU/No Procedures
- Providing clinical services at one hospital location
- Ability to moonlight at other Mercy Hospitals in St. Louis area
- No restrictive covenant!
- Eligibility for sponsorship of H1B Visas
- Comprehensive benefits including health, dental, vacation and CME
- Relocation assistance and professional liability coverage
- Physician Wellness Program
Mercy Hospital Washington Offers:
- A 187-bed, acute care hospital
- The only Level III Trauma Center in the area
- A service area of more than 150,000 residents
- Nearly 150 physicians and 800 co-workers
- A five-time Solucient Top 100 Hospital, placing it in an elite group of only 57 hospitals nationwide who have received the Top 100 award five times.
- System-wide Epic EMR
- Leapfrog Grade A rating for patient safety
Washington, MO is a semi-rural community only 45 minutes from St. Louis. A unique opportunity for professional growth and a satisfying lifestyle is provided. Washington, MO has the perfect combination of small-town warmth, coupled with a sophisticated approach to patient care. Washington boasts excellent schools, historic to contemporary housing, and a healthy and diverse economy.
Mercy Clinic is a physician-led and professionally managed multi-specialty group. With over 2,500 primary care and specialty physicians, Mercy Clinic is ranked one of the largest integrated physician organizations in the country
It is a continuing goal to advance diversity and inclusion within our Mercy ministry. We cherish each person as created in the image of God and believe it is our responsibility to strive for excellence in establishing an environment of dignity for all.
For more information, please contact:
Joan Humphries | Director, Physician Recruitment
314-364-3840 | Fax: 314-364-2597
Joan.Humphries@mercy.net | mercy.net
Apply on company website