Pediatrician Practice Opportunity
Lake Geneva, Wisconsin
Mercyhealth, an award-winning fully integrated health care delivery organization based in Wisconsin and Illinois, is seeking a full-time Pediatrician for beautiful Lake Geneva, Wisconsin. The ideal candidate must have excellent interpersonal skills and an interest in providing high quality personalized care to families in a well-established and robust practice.
- Join a well-established practice
- Enjoy an excellent balance with 36 hours of patient care per week
- Practice located at Mercyhealth Walworth Clinic a beautiful, multi-specialty clinic with approximately 30 physicians
- Deliveries are performed at the beautiful Mercyhealth Hospital & Medical Center-Walworth, which is attached to the clinic where the practice is located
- Call is shared as 1:3
- Work with excellent staff Mercyhealth has earned Magnet Recognition by the American Nurses Credentialing Center
- Named one of the BestCompanies for Working Mothers by Working Mother magazine
Compensation and Benefits:
- Highly competitive compensation package
- Sign-on bonus and tuition reimbursement, if applicable
- Paid relocation, CME allowance, state medical society membership and association membership dues
- Robust benefits package including paid disability, life, and malpractice insurance
Beautiful, historic Lake Geneva is located in southern Wisconsin with easy access to Chicago, Milwaukee and Madison. It is a thriving resort community made up of grand estates and vintage yachts which can all be seen while strolling along the lakefront promenade circling one of the deepest, cleanest lakes in the Midwest. There are also many boutiques and restaurants, which can be enjoyed while staying in your choice of world class resorts or a quaint bed and breakfast.
Mercyhealth is a regional health system with seven hospitals and 85 primary and specialty care locations throughout 50 northern Illinois and southern Wisconsin communities.
Every day, our 8,000+ employee partners and 600+ employed physician partners take our brand expressionA passion for making lives betterto heart. Our providers, nurses and partners are committed to working together to make lives better for our patients and their families. Touching lives invigorates, inspires and drives us to do our very best, and we continuously look for ways to make every life better.
As an integrated health care provider, we provide exceptional, coordinated health care that spans four core service divisions: hospital-based services, clinic-based services, post-acute care and retail services, and a wholly owned insurance company. These four core service divisionsmake up our comprehensive, vertically integrated delivery system, and integrated delivery is what makes Mercyhealth unique in serving the full range of health care needs for our patients.
Mercyhealth offers over 125 specialty and subspecialty services, includingorthopedic surgery,prehospital emergency services and training,neurosurgery,heart and vascular services,cancer care,plastic and reconstructive surgeryand much more. When time is of the essence, our trauma centers are equipped with the latest technology and highly trained staff to provide immediate, life-saving care.
Pediatrician Practice OpportunityLake Geneva, WisconsinMercyhealth, an award-winning fully integ...
Apply on company website