Job Description & Requirements
Anesthesiology Physician in California
A reputable physician-owned, physician-led organization committed to providing exceptional, comprehensive, and personalized care is seeking a qualified anesthesiologist to join its team. This is a wonderful opportunity to work within one of the most distinguished medical groups in the nation while living and working in a gorgeous region of Northern California.
- Bread-and butter anesthesia—no cardiac, neuro, spine, or thoracic procedures
- Post-call day off
- CRNA supervising + ability to perform your own cases 1/3 of the time
- Excellent benefits available
- Interest-free new housing loan available through the organization
Located near both the Pacific Ocean and the towering Redwood forests and only 55 miles north of San Francisco, this inviting city offers a vibrant culture and ideal quality of life.
- Top-ranked public, private, and charter schools
- Enjoy an outdoor paradise that includes biking, hiking, camping, scuba diving, surfing, swimming, backpacking, and much more
- A mild climate + consistent sunshine year-round
- A charming downtown area lined with intriguing shops and restaurants
- More than 400 wineries throughout Sonoma County
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Anesthesiologist, Anesthesiology, Anesthesia, Physician, Healthcare, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Perioperative Medicine, Perioperative, Md, ANES
Job Description & RequirementsAnesthesiology Physician in CaliforniaStartDate: ASAPA reputable physician-owned, ...
Apply on company website