Job Description & Requirements
Chief Ped Allergy Immunology and Rheumatology in Ohio
UH Rainbow Babies & Children's Hospital is seeking a Division Chief to lead the newly combined Division of Pediatric Allergy, Immunology, and Rheumatology. The department is growing rapidly under the leadership of Marlene R. Miller, MS, MSc, Chair of the Department of Pediatrics, providing you a unique opportunity to implement your own vision in this inaugural leadership role.
Opportunity features include:
- We will provide the necessary resources needed to execute your vision, including support for the recruitment of multiple new faculty and support staff members.
- You will be joining one of the top pediatric departments for NIH funding in the United States. Considerable research collaboration opportunities already exist.
- Support and infrastructure for research are available through University Hospitals and the Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine.
- Best of all, you will have the complete support of a visionary leader who pours into her faculty and is excited to partner with you.
- Qualified candidates must be board certified in pediatrics and either pediatric allergy/immunology or pediatric rheumatology.
- We are seeking a leader with a passion for programmatic development along with a track record of scholarship and mentorship.
- The ideal candidate will embody the tripartite mission and has experience in clinical or translational research as well as various funding streams.
- Applicants of all ranks and tenures who meet the criteria above are encouraged to apply.
Cleveland has something for every lifestyle and budget!
- Cleveland, Ohio, is a culturally rich and diverse community that offers immediate big-city amenities,
- including an international airport and an array of shopping, dining, entertainment, and professional
- sporting venues.
- The Cleveland Metroparks system has an extensive network of paved trails, golf courses, fishing ponds, and streams to keep you active.
UH is committed to equal opportunity and diversity employment. Women, veterans, members of underrepresented minority groups, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Academic Chief, Chief, Academic Medicine, Medical School, Physician Leader, Academics Job Description & RequirementsChief Ped Allergy Immunology and Rheumatology in OhioStartDate: ASAPUH Rainbow Bab...
Apply on company website