Job Description & Requirements
Clinical Anesthetist - CRNA/CAA - in Wisconsin
UW Health and the University of Wisconsin Department of Anesthesiology are seeking CRNAs and CAAs to join their rapidly growing team. This position is based at their nationally ranked, 505-bed quaternary hospital in Madison, Wisconsin. It is home to Level I adult and pediatric trauma centers, burn center, and transplant center. Candidates with all levels of experience are encouraged to apply, including those in training.
- Amazing flexibility – Work 8-, 10-, 12-, or 14-hour shifts and work either full- or part-time.
- Ability to work more weekend or evening shifts for a higher pay scale.
- Option to do some pediatrics at attached Children's Hospital if desired.
- Highly collegial group with a very positive culture – CRNAs and CAAs work collaboratively.
- 15 days of vacation (increasing with years of service), 12 sick days, 8 holidays, and 5 CME days per year.
- $20,000 sign-on bonus, CME, relocation allowance, and full UWHC employee benefits, including retirement match program (Wisconsin Retirement System).
Surrounded by two gorgeous lakes, Madison is a friendly community with plenty of Midwest charm. Offering a small-town feel and big-city amenities, it's an ideal place to call home.
- Ranked #17 by U.S. News & World Report in “Best Places to Live”
- Very strong economy with a large technology presence as well as some of the best public and private schools in the state.
- Home to more than 15,000 acres of sparkling lakes and beaches plus an extensive network of parks and bike trails for endless outdoor activities.
- Considered the cultural hub of the state and home to the Overture Center of Arts, Madison Opera and Symphony Orchestra, and Madison Museum of Contemporary Art.
- A remarkable downtown area with award-winning restaurants, incredible farmer's market, historic neighborhoods, and great retail shopping.
- Convenient access to Lake Michigan, Milwaukee, and Chicago.
CRNA or CAA
Masters or Doctorate degree from accredited CRNA or AA program.
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Nurse Anesthetist, Certified Registered, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, CRNA
Apply on company website