Job Description & Requirements
Dermatologist in Louisiana
StartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $385000.00 - 800000.00
Our practice in a remarkable Louisiana community is looking for a board-certified dermatologist to join our organization. This is a wonderful opportunity to practice general dermatology with cosmetics while working on a team of six dermatologists.
- Option for a four-day work week, allowing you to enjoy a healthy work-life balance
- Two-year partnership track opportunity
- Provide on-site UVA/UVB light therapy
- $50,000 sign-on bonus
- Benefit from a cost of living more than 16% lower than the national average
- We boast exceptional public and private school options, including the #7 best public high school in the state (Niche), as well as local colleges and universities and a local medical school
- Experience exciting events and activities throughout the year along the beautiful riverwalk
- Enjoy convenient access to Dallas, Houston, and New Orleans and their many amenities, including top-notch shops and restaurants, live entertainment, international airports, and professional sporting events
- U.S. News ranks Louisiana in the top 20 in Best States for Affordability
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Dermatologist, Dermatology, Skin Care, Skin, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Skin Cancer, Md Job Description & RequirementsDermatologist in LouisianaStartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $385000.00 - 800000.00Our prac...
Apply on company website