Job Description & Requirements
StartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $450000.00 - $800000.00
A private practice specializing in medical and cosmetic dermatology for patients of all ages is seeking a qualified dermatologist to join its team. This position includes the opportunity to own equity in the business and help grow a team as the organization continues to expand.
Fast track to partnership provides the opportunity to work for a growing organization that wants new partners to join its team. This is a private group, not a PE firm. You will have a say in the direction and future of not only your practice but in the entire organization as a whole.\n
- Ability to grow a practice how you desire
- Make your own schedulefull-time and part-time options available\n
- Can take a part-time, 2 day, 3 day or 4 day work week.
- Open to hiring someone late career that just wants to supervise and not manage a high volume practice anymore. Could be perfect for someone that wants to slow down, not see 35+ patients anymore and cares about quality of life/family but likes to teach and mentor!
- Practice general dermatology + opportunity to specialize in an additional area of interestability to perform Mohs surgery and cosmetics, if desired
- Immediate patient volume from day one
- Instant partnership available for qualified candidates
Live and work near Boston, MA, one of the most popular cities along the East Coast. Youll enjoy a remarkable quality of life, endless opportunities for exciting adventure, and all of the peace and relaxation you desire.\n
- Fun-filled family-friendly events and activities throughout the year
- Gorgeous homes in safe neighborhoods
- Plenty of outdoor recreation with breathtaking scenery all around
- Beautiful beaches, pristine golf courses, incredible restaurants, and much more
- Medscape ranks Massachusetts #3 in its Best Places to Practice
- Candidates must be eligible for medical licensure in the State of Massachusetts and must be board-eligible or certified in dermatology
- Medical degree required
Less than 30 minutes from Boston, Newton is a quaint New England town known for its history, community and beautiful scenery. Enjoy Newtons small town ambiance with the convenience of Boston close at hand. Stroll down the historic streets lined with stately mansions and be sure to relax at one of the many beautifully landscaped golf parks found around town.
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nations leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Dermatologist, Dermatology, Skin Care, Skin, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Skin Cancer, Md
Apply on company website