Job Description & Requirements
Dermatologist Provider in New Jersey
StartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $350000.00 - 350000.00
A physician-led practice outside of Philadelphia is seeking a qualified, intrinsically motivated dermatologist and dermatology physician assistant to join its team. This is an ideal opportunity for those providers who value autonomy and desire their own practice within a larger dermatology group. The incoming candidates must have at least three years of experience in dermatology.
Additional Opportunity Highlights
- General dermatology with some cosmetics included
- Earn up to $150,000 annually with 20–25% of net collections (PA) and $350,000 with 40% of net collections (physician)
- Easy commute from Philadelphia
A historic region filled with diversity and renowned arts and culture, the Greater Philadelphia area is a fascinating place to live and work. With endless options for entertainment and adventure, you'll love calling this inviting metro home.
- Incredible family-friendly suburbs throughout the area
- Some of the top schools in the state
- Plenty of fine dining and shopping options
- Access to an international airport
- A united spirit created by the local professional sports teams
- Miles of parks and trails to enjoy outdoor activities
- Listed by National Geographic Traveler as one of the 25 must-visit destinations in the world in 2020
-At least 3yrs experience
-Experience working in a solo setting
-PA medical state license
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Dermatologist, Dermatology, Skin Care, Skin, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Skin Cancer, Md
Job Description & RequirementsDermatologist Provider in New JerseyStartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $350000.00 - 350000.00
Apply on company website