Job Description & Requirements
Endocrinology Physician in Georgia
StartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $220000.00 - 260000.00
A thriving private practice in a beautiful Georgia location is seeking a qualified endocrinologist for an outpatient-only opportunity. This is a wonderful opportunity to enjoy a remarkable quality of life and grow in your career in a diverse workplace that offers a family-like culture. With essentially no competition in the area, you will be able to step in and experience immediate patient volume.
- Four-day workweek with no call, nights, weekends, or holidays required
- Teaching and research opportunities available
- Great benefits for you and your family plus a 401(k) match and excellent vacation package
- Large state-of-the-art office with in-house lab
Known as the “heart of Georgia,” this inviting community offers genuine Southern charm and a unique unity that will help you immediately feel right at home.
- Lower cost of living than the national average
- Home to a local university that brings a lively spirit to the community
- Exciting festivals and events throughout the year
- Gorgeous local river and lake offering an abundance of year-round outdoor recreation, including kayaking, boating, water skiing, camping, and hiking and biking along surrounding trails
- Convenient access to Atlanta, Savannah, and Columbus
- One of the most diverse cities in the State of Georgia
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Endocrinologist, Endocrine System, Endocrine, Diabetes, Metabolism, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md
Job Description & RequirementsEndocrinology Physician in GeorgiaStartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $220000.00 - 260000.00...
Apply on company website