Job Description & Requirements
Endocrinology Physician in Indiana
A turnkey practice in Indianapolis is seeking a qualified endocrinologist to join its growing team.
- Enjoy a wonderful quality of life with a Monday–Friday 8–5 schedule
- The incoming provider will be replacing a retiring physician, allowing for quick rampup
- Flexible work schedule available
- Ability to grow a robust practice
- Comprehensive benefits package, including retirement plans, sign-on bonus, relocation assistance, loan forgiveness, 27 days of PTO, and 5 days for CME with $4,000 for CME reimbursement
- Plenty of amenities with a cost of living more than 16% lower than the national average
- Some of the best public and private schools in the state
- Museums, big-city attractions, live music, and restaurants
- Host to three of the world's highest-attended single-day events: the Indy 500, the Brickyard 400, and the U.S. Grand Prix Formula 1 race
- Explore the one-and-a-half mile-long Central Canal, which offers access to gondola rides, pedal boats, and bicycles
- Access to NBA, NFL, and NASCAR sporting events
- U.S. News names Indianapolis as one of the “Best Places to Live in the USA”
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Endocrinologist, Endocrine System, Endocrine, Diabetes, Metabolism, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md
Job Description & RequirementsEndocrinology Physician in IndianaStartDate: ASAPA turnkey practice in Indianapoli...
Apply on company website