Job Description & Requirements
Endocrinology Physician in Indiana
StartDate: ASAP Available Shifts: 4 days per week / phone call only Pay Rate: $258000.00 - 300000.00
An established and reputable health system in a mid-sized Midwest metro is seeking a board-certified or board-eligible endocrinologist for a 100% outpatient opportunity. This position offers a highly desirable quality of life with an organization known for providing exceptional patient-centered care.
- Join an organization recognized as one of the top-performing health systems in the United States—named on IBM Watson Health's “15 Top Health Systems 2020” list
- Excellent work-life balance—4-day workweek with no nights + no weekends required
- Light call via phone only
- Competitive compensation
- Work for the largest employer in the region
An inviting mid-sized metropolitan area, this family-friendly community offers the many perks of big-city living without the traffic, crime, and additional hassles of most major cities. With neighbors who are more like family and ample amenities, you'll have all you need and more.
- A low cost of living + ranked #12 in “Best Cities to Buy a House in America” (NIche)
- Exceptional public and private schools
- Plenty of outdoor activities at the many parks and along gorgeous local rivers
- Access to a local international airport—enjoy ease of travel
- Within driving distance to multiple major metros, including Indianapolis, Cincinnati, and Chicago
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Endocrinologist, Endocrine System, Endocrine, Diabetes, Metabolism, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md
Job Description & RequirementsEndocrinology Physician in IndianaStartDate: ASAP Available Shifts: 4 days per week / phone ca...
Apply on company website