Job Description & Requirements
Family Medicine Physician with Obstetrics - in Texas
An established women's health clinic in Texas is seeking a qualified family medicine physician to join its growing team. The ideal physician has more than five years of experience, is comfortable performing cesareans, and has a passion for serving the community.
- Treat a loyal patient population
- Full-spectrum practice with cesareans
- Strong compensation and benefits package, including a student loan repayment program, employer-paid benefits, and a 6% employer match on your 403(b)
- Autonomy to develop a family medicine practice with OB services
- Cost of living 26% lower than the national average
- Family-oriented community
- Convenient access to San Antonio and its many amenities, including an international airport, live entertainment, and professional sporting events
- Forbes ranks Texas #3 in “Best States for Business”
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Obstetrician, Obstetrics, Obstetrics, Ob, Pregnancy, Newborn, Maternity, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md, FPOB, family-practice-medicine, family practice, family medicine Job Description & RequirementsFamily Medicine Physician with Obstetrics - in TexasStartDate: ASAPAn established ...
Apply on company website