Job Description & Requirements
Gastroenterology Physician - in Utah
StartDate: 07/12/2021Available Shifts: 1:3 Call
An extensive health system with hospitals throughout the nation is seeking a qualified gastroenterologist to join its team in a beautiful Salt Lake City suburb. This is an exciting opportunity for the incoming physician to build and grow his or her own program and become an active member of the local community.
- Office conveniently located right next to the hospital
- Fully equipped facility with new endoscopy area that includes ERCP and EUS capabilities
- Competitive compensation and benefits, including base salary with production bonuses, PTO and CME time off, CME stipend, and paid malpractice and tail coverage
- Medscape lists Utah as one of the “Best Places to Practice 2020: In the Time of COVID-19”
- Access to all of the big-city amenities you could want or need
- Remarkable housing options in the city or in the beautiful surrounding suburbs
- Excellent public and private schools
- Four distinct seasons and an abundance of outdoor recreation along the shores of Utah Lake
- Less than an hour to Park City for incredible skiing and 20 minutes from Provo
Must have completed a gastroenterology fellowship and board eligible or certified in gastroenterology. Must also be able to perform ERCP.
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Internal Medicine, Gastroenterologist, Gastroenterology, Digestive Track, Digestive, Gastrointestine, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md
Job Description & RequirementsGastroenterology Physician - in UtahStartDate: 07/12/2021Available Shifts: 1:3 Call
Apply on company website