Job Description & Requirements
General OBGYN Physician in Kentucky
The growing Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology at the University of Kentucky, College of Medicine, is seeking a board-certified or board-eligible physician for a full-time faculty position. Joining the General Obstetrics-Gynecology Division, the successful candidate will be able to choose between focusing on Labor and delivery only or a generalist position with a good mix of Obstetrics and Gynecology.
- True academic general obstetrics and gynecology position
- Option to choose between a laborist or generalist position
- Inpatient and outpatient case management
- Teach residents, interns, and medical students
- Develop and participate in research activities
- Be involved with hospital and university committees
- Supportive and collegial environment
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Outstanding quality of life in a stunning location with gorgeous scenery and myriad outdoor activities
Known as the “Horse Capital of the World,” Lexington, Kentucky, is a charming town offering genuine Southern hospitality that will help you feel right at home as soon as you arrive. The city is a cultural center that lies in the heart of Bluegrass Country and is filled with numerous historical, natural, and cultural attractions to explore and enjoy. Home to a remarkable university with exciting NCAA sporting events, Lexington is perfect for families and individuals.
- Some of the best public and private schools in the state
- A safe, walkable downtown area with plenty of day and nightlife activities
- Gorgeous scenery and an abundance of outdoor recreation, including hiking, biking, camping, golfing, and horseback riding
- Convenient access to Louisville, Cincinnati, and Nashville and their many amenities, including international airports and professional sporting events
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Obstetrician/Gynecologist, Obstetrics/Gynecology, Obstetrics, Gynecology, Obgyn, Ob/Gyn, Pregnancy, Newborn, Maternity, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md
Job Description & RequirementsGeneral OBGYN Physician in KentuckyStartDate: ASAPThe growing Department of Obstet...
Apply on company website