Job Description & Requirements
Geriatric Psychiatry Physician in Connecticut
A reputable organization committed to innovation and excellence is seeking a qualified candidate who is board-certified in geriatric psychiatry. This is a wonderful opportunity to work in a highly collaborative, team-oriented environment in a beautiful coastal New England location.
- 100% inpatient geriatric psychiatry
- Excellent work-life balance—four-day workweek with light call required
- Incredible support staff—two or three psychiatrists and two psych APPs on-site daily plus an additional psych APP in the Emergency Department
- Low turnover rate within the psychiatric inpatient unit
- Academic opportunities available—ability to teach within the Yale Health system
- Telepsychiatry opportunities available for extra compensation, if desired
- Four-day workweek
- Coastal location—wonderful housing options, including gorgeous waterfront properties
- Four distinct seasons and endless opportunities for outdoor recreation, including swimming, sailing, skating, hiking, biking, and golfing
- Excellent public and private schools as well as many nearby colleges and universities
- Convenient access to New York City, Boston, and Philadelphia
- Easy Access to NYC and Philadelphia
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Geriatrics, Geriatric Medicine, Geropsychiatry, Psychogeriatrics, Psychiatrist, Psychiatry, Mental Illness, Physician, Healthcare, Mental Health, Medication, Medical, Doctor
Job Description & RequirementsGeriatric Psychiatry Physician in ConnecticutStartDate: ASAPA reputable organizati...
Apply on company website