Job Description & Requirements
Hospitalist in Maryland
A nationally recognized healthcare organization committed to exceptional patient care is seeking a Internal Medicine hosptialist to join their tremendous team. This position offers a highly desirable quality of life while living and working in an inviting community just outside of Baltimore and Washington, D.C.
- Hospital-employed position
- Work alongside 16 other hosptialist providers
- 14-15 shifts per month; 7on 7off, days only
- Level III Trauma Center with closed ICU staffed by intensivist
- Procedures not required but welcomed
- Great work-life balance
- Full Benefits and a strong retirement plan
- Sign-on bonus + relocation assistance
Located near Baltimore and Washington, D.C., this close-knit community sits in a beautiful region of Maryland. With a thriving arts and entertainment district and breathtaking surrounding scenery, its an ideal place to call home.
- A low cost of living + great housing options
- Excellent public + private schools
- An abundance of outdoor recreation, including hiking, biking, fishing, kayaking, and boating
- Convenient access to Baltimore and Washington, D.C. + their many amenities, including international airports and professional sports
- Candidates must be eligible for medical licensure in the State of Marylandand must be board-eligible or certified in Internal Medicine.
- Medical degree required
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nations leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Hospitalist, General Medicine, Physician, Healthcare, locum tenens hospitalist, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md
Apply on company website