Job Description & Requirements
Infectious Disease Physician in Pennsylvania
StartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $250000.00 - 250000.00
A healthcare services pioneer seeks a board-certified or infectious disease-eligible physician for an incredible opportunity in Central Pennsylvania with a collegial group. The ideal candidate will enjoy a blended role of inpatient and clinical duties with a robust division offering full scope ID care. Often recognized nationally for its commitment to patient care, medical education, research, and community, this is a place where you can embrace innovation and your sense of adventure.
- Highly competitive annual compensation in the $250,000 range, a $20,000 sign-on bonus, and excellent benefits package, including generous time off, retirement with matching funds, and paid malpractice
- Specialize or focus in various areas of interest that can be grown organically over time
- Participate in medical education, research, and other studies if desired
- Division has started an ACGME-accredited fellowship program
- Enjoy outstanding work-life balance and superb quality of life
- Practice with a very collegial group where your voice is heard
- Live and work just two hours from major metros New York City and Philadelphia
Enjoy the fresh air, short commutes, a lower cost of living, and tight-knit communities while taking advantage of what surrounding metros—New York City, Philadelphia, Baltimore, and Washington, D.C.— have to offer.
- Excellent public and private schools with honors programs and a full range of sports and extracurricular activities
- About 2 hours from Philadelphia and New York City
- Safe and affordable communities to live and raise a family
- Several universities with graduate-level programs within short drives
- An abundance of outdoor recreational activities with fantastic state parks throughout the region
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, Infection, Disease, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md
Job Description & RequirementsInfectious Disease Physician in PennsylvaniaStartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $250000.00 - 250000.00
Apply on company website