Job Description & Requirements
Internal Medicine Physician in Georgia
Our practice in the Atlanta metro region is seeking a board-certified geriatrician or internal medicine physician to join our team. This is a wonderful opportunity to treat a geriatric population in a brand new state-of-the-art facility that offers comprehensive care for the entire family.
- Access to full imaging services on-site as well as an on-site lab
- Opportunity to be on faculty at Emory University and the Morehouse School of Medicine
- Enjoy an excellent quality of life
- Focus on providing high-quality patient care
- We offer a base salary plus bonus, 25 days of PTO, and a comprehensive benefits package
- Atlanta and its surrounding suburbs boast some of the top public and private schools in the state
- Metro population of more than 6 million and home to 16 Fortune 500 companies
- Ideal location to live in Atlanta's desirable suburbs
- Ranked #21 in Best Cities for Young Professionals in America (Niche)
- Experience an abundance of outdoor recreation, including kayaking, canoeing, paddle boarding, hiking, biking, and zip lining
- Atlanta offers a variety of first-class amenities, including remarkable shopping and dining, live entertainment, the world's busiest international airport, and professional sporting events
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Internal Medicine, Internist, Internal Medicine, Internal Care, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md Job Description & RequirementsInternal Medicine Physician in GeorgiaStartDate: ASAPOur practice in the Atlanta m...
Apply on company website