Job Description & Requirements
Internal Medicine Physician in Virginia
StartDate: ASAP Available Shifts: 4 and 1/2 day work week Pay Rate: $220000.00 - 250000.00
This Revolutionary New Practice Concept Has Two Locations, Both Located Close to D.C. | Physician-Favored Practice With Supportive Clinical Staff
- On-site medical services include a wellness center, behavioral health, allergy, EKG, and laser medicine for skin disorders
- Earning potential in the top percentile of your specialty
- Enjoy a healthy work-life balance with a 5-day or 4.5-day workweek
- Call schedule is 1:6 with no nights or weekends—phone calls only
- Strong advanced practitioner support includes five PAs and clinicians
- Undergoing $1.1 million “growth-induced” expansion project
- Family-friendly town selected as one of the best places to live in Virginia
- Centrally located along the Interstate 95 corridor midway between Richmond and Washington, D.C.
- Enjoy chef-driven restaurants, small cafes, and casual dining galore
- Endless activities for the entire family throughout the year at our many museums and parks
- One of the best downtown areas for walkability, shopping, and charming boutiques and shops
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Internal Medicine, Internist, Internal Medicine, Internal Care, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md Job Description & RequirementsInternal Medicine Physician in VirginiaStartDate: ASAP Available Shifts: 4 and 1/2 day work we...
Apply on company website