Job Description & Requirements
Medical Director Physician in California
StartDate: ASAP Available Shifts: 5 day work week Pay Rate: $280000.00 - 336000.00
An established healthcare system committed to high-quality services tailored to the unique needs of the communities it serves is seeking a qualified candidate who is board-certified in family medicine or internal medicine to serve as its medical director of inpatient care. This position offers a great quality of life and highly competitive compensation while working within an organization with more than 20,000 primary care and specialist physicians.
- Leadership position—100% administrative with no patient care responsibilities
- Remote opportunity—no need to relocate
- Excellent income potential
- Sign-on bonus provided
- Ample PTO available
Headquarters located in beautiful Orange County!
- Affluent neighborhoods with beautiful homes, including oceanfront properties
- Exceptional public and private schools + multiple universities, medical schools, and residency programs
- Picture-perfect views of the ocean and mountains
- An outdoor lover's paradise—enjoy hiking, biking, camping, plenty of beach activities, and much more
- Sunny skies + ideal weather year-round
- Ample amenities at your fingertips—world-class shopping, dining, arts, cultural attractions, international airports, collegiate + professional sports, and much more
- Candidates must be eligible for medical licensure in the State of California and must be board-eligible or certified in family medicine or internal medicine
- Medical degree required
BC/BE and CA license
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Apply on company website