Job Description & Requirements
Multiple Myeloma Physician-Scientist in New York
PHYSICIAN-SCIENTIST OPPORTUNITY IN NIH COMPREHENSIVE CANCER INSTITUTE - NEW YORK
The Multiple Myeloma Team of the Department of Medicine at the Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Centeris seeking another board-certified or board-eligible oncologist at the assistant or associate professor level to join its growing team.
The first institute in the world to focus exclusively on cancer research and one of the first three NCI-Designated Comprehensive Cancer Centers, Roswell Park is ranked by U.S. News & World Report as one of the top cancer hospitals in the nation. This is a rare opportunity for a new graduate or early-career physician to join a top research institution to pursue your individual research niche. Just a few of the highlights are:
- Physician-Scientist Trajectory and opportunity for strong mentorship with internationally known Multiple Myeloma Specialist
- 50% to 60% protected time to conduct any type of targeted research within the field of Multiple Myeloma
- Support from this large multi-disciplinary research institute to conduct world-class research
- Join a well-established collaborative team with room to develop your special niche in research
- Division's core scientists consistently turn out novel target therapies in the Multiple Myeloma field
- Collaborative, friendly, happy, fulfilling colleagues and atmosphere in which to work
- With two days a week in the clinic, you will have three days weekly to pursue your passion in research while working with other world-class Physician-Scientists
- Competitive salary for two clinical days and research start-up packages, and attractive benefits
- H1Visas can be processed
The community is located in the heart of a thriving medical corridor in a city that has undergone a major transformation, building on its waterfront on the shores of Lake Erie, historic architecture, affordable, charming, tree-lined neighborhoods, and proximity to Canada and the Toronto metropolitan area.
Additional features include:
- World-renowned symphony orchestra, superlative art gallery, and dozens of universities and colleges, with national and international connections facilitated through the Buffalo Niagara International Airport.
- A cost of living nearly 18% lower than the national average
- Excellent public and private schools
- An abundance of outdoor recreation, including hiking, biking, paddle boating, and golfing
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Chemotherapy, Hormonal Therapy, Biological Therapy, Cancer, Md
Job Description & RequirementsMultiple Myeloma Physician-Scientist in New YorkStartDate: ASAPPHYSICIAN-SCIENT...
Apply on company website