Job Description & Requirements
Neuro Critical Care in New York
StartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $500000.00 - 500000.00
Merritt Hawkins, the nation's leading physician search firm, invites you to investigate an exciting opportunity to be part of the growth of a comprehensive stroke program in New York.
- Join a team of stroke neurologists, neurointerventional providers, neurocritical care physicians, and neurosurgeons with the third largest stroke volume in the state
- Opportunity for a leadership opportunity within the neurocritical care team
- Block scheduling of 7 days off / 7 days off or 15 on/15 off
- Salary up to $550K+, signing bonus, and full benefits package
- Award-winning hospital system known for quality care and outcomes
- Brand new 400-bed hospital opening in 2022
You will have the opportunity to live, work, and play in one of the best areas of the country. Every possible amenity is at your grasp. This region is known for a mix of United States history as well as tremendous recent growth.
- Award-winning restaurants and over 20 golf courses within 20 minutes
- Cultural amenities include museums, ballet, theater. and opera
- Short drive to metro city with access to New York City
- Shopping, fine dining, college sports, plus nationally ranked private and public schools
- Low cost of living with a great mix of sidewalk neighborhoods and country farmlands—enjoy a great selection of choices at astounding values
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Job Description & RequirementsNeuro Critical Care in New YorkStartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $500000.00 - 500000.00Mer...
Apply on company website