Job Description & Requirements
Neurocritical Care Physician in Indiana
An established and reputable not-for-profit hospital in a mid-sized Midwest metro is seeking a qualified candidate who is fellowship-trained in neurocritical care. This position offers a highly competitive compensation with an organization known for providing exceptional patient-centered care.
- 100% neurocritical care with the largest employer in the region
- Earn up to $585,000 annually
- Comprehensive benefits package
- 7-on/7-off block schedule
- Brand-new neurosciences unit with state-of-the-art facilities and equipment
- Hospital has achieved comprehensive stroke center certification and has been designated a Magnet® health system for nursing excellence
- Organization recognized as one of the top-performing health systems in the United States—named on IBM Watson Health's “15 Top Health Systems 2020” list
An inviting mid-sized metropolitan area, this family-friendly community offers the many perks of big-city living without the traffic, crime, and additional hassles of most major cities. With neighbors who are more like family and ample amenities, you'll have all you need and more.
- A low cost of living + ranked #12 in “Best Cities to Buy a House in America” (Niche)
- Exceptional public and private schools
- Plenty of outdoor activities at the many parks and along gorgeous local rivers
- Access to a local international airport—enjoy ease of travel
- Within driving distance to multiple major metros, including Indianapolis, Cincinnati, and Chicago
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Job Description & RequirementsNeurocritical Care Physician in IndianaStartDate: ASAPAn established and reputable not-for-...
Apply on company website