Job Description & Requirements
Neurology Physician - in Georgia
Join an established private practice in serving a large teaching hospital with minimal competition.
- Savannah Neurology Specialists is seeking a neurologist to practice general neurology and to incorporate his or her subspecialty
- Great benefits and partnership offered
- The practice has a state-of-the-art facility including on-site MRI, EMG, EEG, Botox, infusion center, and more
- Academic appointments available
- Candidates of all experience levels are encouraged to apply
- Enjoy the Savannah coast with a true work-life balance
- Enjoy the year-round coastal lifestyle with local beaches, boating, fishing, and golfing as well
- Upscale real estate choices include waterfront properties, charming historic homes, and spacious lots inland with a cost of living below national averages
- Excellent educational options in a family-friendly community
- Vibrant downtown arts district with year-round open-air market, live entertainment, boutique's, and trendy restaurants with Michelin star chefs
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Neurologist, Neurology, Brain, Nervous System, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md
Job Description & RequirementsNeurology Physician - in GeorgiaStartDate: ASAPJoin an established private practic...
Apply on company website