Job Description & Requirements
Neurology Physician in North Carolina
An established practice in an inviting coastal North Carolina town is seeking a qualified neurologist to join its team. This exciting opportunity includes the chance to build the practice you desire with the full support of an award-winning group.
- Enjoy a wonderful quality of life
- An autonomous practice with both outpatient and inpatient responsibilities
- One of America's Best Stroke Centers by the Women's Choice Award, 2020
- American Academy of Sleep Medicine (AASM) accredited sleep center
- Generous base salary, paid call, production bonus, and more
- Comprehensive benefits package, 25 vacation days, and malpractice coverage
- First North Carolina organization selected to join the Mayo Clinic Care Network
- Safe family-friendly community
- A low cost of living and beautiful homes, including waterfront properties
- Top-ranked elementary, middle, and high schools in the state of North Carolina
- An abundance of outdoor recreation, including plenty of beach and water activities
- Home to many large events throughout the year including the Big Rock Blue Marlin Tournament and the North Carolina Seafood Festival
- Enjoy an ideal lifestyle in the Crystal Coast
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Neurologist, Neurology, Brain, Nervous System, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md
Job Description & RequirementsNeurology Physician in North CarolinaStartDate: ASAPAn established practice in an ...
Apply on company website