Job Description & Requirements
Nocturnist Physician in Missouri
StartDate: 06/01/2020Pay Rate: $322560.00 - 349440.00
A top-ranked health system in an affluent St. Louis suburb is seeking a qualified nocturnist to join its team. This is a wonderful opportunity for the incoming physician to serve in an employed role for the top-ranked health system in Saint Louis.
- Competitive compensation
- Work in a hospital ranked #3 in the state (U.S. News & World Report)
- No procedures, codes, or rapid response required
Practice in the most desirable location in St. Louis
An affluent metro community, St. Louis is the most diverse, vibrant, and culturally and architecturally rich city in the region. With exciting events and activities throughout the year, our residents never run out of things to do.
- A cost of living nearly 19% lower than the national average
- Some of the top public schools in the state as well as exceptional private schools
- A remarkable downtown area, including dining, shopping, and music festivals
- An abundance of outdoor recreation, including hiking, biking, camping, and kayaking
- Access to an array of amenities, including an international airport and collegiate and professional sporting events
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Hospitalist Nocturnist, Hospitalist, Nocturnist, General Medicine, Overnight, locum tenens hospitalist, Overnight Care, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md Job Description & RequirementsNocturnist Physician in MissouriStartDate: 06/01/2020Pay Rate: $322560.00 - 349440.00A top-...
Apply on company website