Job Description & Requirements
Obstetrics & Gynecology (OBGYN)
A thriving health organization on the New York/Pennsylvania border is seeking a board-certified OB/GYN. This is an FHQC providing compassionate services to women. Youll join their team, earning put to $360,000 and a full benefits package including FTCA for malpractice.
- Salary up to $360,000
- Thriving FQHC practice with fast ramp up
- 1:6 OB call, 1:3 GYN call
- 28 days PTO
- $4,000 CME allowance
- Full benefits package including FTCA for malpractice
- Sign-on and relocation assistance available
- Pennsylvania and New York medical licenses required
The unique location of this health organizations clinic in Pennsylvania and hospital in New York means you get to choose which state and local community to call home! Both areas are incredibly beautiful, affordable, and welcoming.
- Affordable cost of living
- Four diverse seasons to enjoy
- Good school options + local university
- Communities with lots of family-friendly events
- Proximity to mountains, lakes, and national and state parks for outdoor activities
- Under two hours to Buffalo and Rochester, 3 hours to Pittsburgh
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nations leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Obstetrician/Gynecologist, Obstetrics/Gynecology, Obstetrics, Gynecology, Obgyn, Ob/Gyn, Pregnancy, Newborn, Maternity, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md
Apply on company website