Job Description & Requirements
Ophthalmology Physician in Louisiana
An outpatient practice in an inviting Southern location is seeking a board-certified ophthalmologist to join its team. This is a wonderful opportunity to grow in your career while working alongside one other ophthalmologist and serving a supportive community.
- Earn a competitive salary and $100,000 bonus
- Enjoy a healthy work-life balance with a four-day workweek
- Opportunity to be part of a group of more than 60 physicians, creating a built-in referral system
- Experience immediate patient volume as you replace a previous physician—see an average of 18 patients per day
- Minimal inpatient responsibilities
- No competition in the area
- Benefit from a cost of living 12% lower than the national average
- We boast exceptional public and private school options, including the #2 best public elementary school in the state (Niche), as well as a local university
- Spend time in our 18-block historic downtown district, featuring a variety of unique local attractions and establishments
- Experience an abundance of outdoor recreation, including hiking, biking, fishing, camping, and kayaking
- Enjoy convenient access to Dallas, Houston, and New Orleans and their many amenities, including top-notch shops and restaurants, live entertainment, international airports, and professional sporting events
- U.S. News ranks Louisiana in the top 20 in Best States for Affordability
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Ophthalmologist, Ophthalmology, Eye, Eye Care, Eye Injury, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md Job Description & RequirementsOphthalmology Physician in LouisianaStartDate: ASAPAn outpatient practice in an in...
Apply on company website