Job Description & Requirements
Orthopedic Surgery Physician - in Kansas
A physician-owned hospital in a beautiful Midwest community is seeking a qualified candidate for a general orthopedic surgery opportunity. The ideal candidate will exude an entrepreneurial mindset and have a desire for ownership within an organization.
- Incredible income potential—current surgeons making $800,000+
- Opportunity for partial ownership in a 10-bed surgical hospital
- Ability to subspecialize
- Flexibility in scheduling and the ability to shape your own practice to your needs
- Average of 15–17 cases per week
Enjoy a wonderful quality of life in an inviting Midwest community. Whether you're seeking world-class attractions, outdoor adventures, family-friendly activities, or cultural events and festivities, you'll find everything you need here.
- Low cost of living and excellent public and private schools
- Access to a four-year university with a medical school
- An abundance of outdoor recreation—championship golf courses and plenty of hiking and biking trails
- An average of 225 days of sunshine per year
- Convenient access to the largest city in the state
- Nearby domestic airport with stops in most major metros
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Orthopedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery, Os, Orthopedic Surgeon, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Orthopedic Physician, Orthopaedic Physician, Orthopedics, Orthopaedics, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md, Foot And Ankle Surgery, Foot/Ankle Surgery, Foot, Ankle
Job Description & RequirementsOrthopedic Surgery Physician - in KansasStartDate: 01/01/2021A physician-owned hos...
Apply on company website