Job Description & Requirements
Pediatric Physiatry in Massachusetts
Franciscan Children's, an established hospital that has been serving children and adolescents with complex medical, mental health, and educational needs, is seeking a qualified physiatrist who has completed residency or fellowship training to join its team. This is a unique opportunity to work in a mission, vision, and values organization with an underserved pediatric
- Enjoy great work-life balance—option for a 4-day or 5-day workweek
- Ideal location in a highly sought-after Boston neighborhood
- Work in a highly inclusive and collaborative environment with leading specialists in pediatric care
- Above-average compensation
- Opportunity for leadership
- Some of the top public and private schools in the state as well as Ivy League universities
- Four distinct seasons, scenic views, and a variety of outdoor activities
- Various exciting events and festivals throughout the year
- An array of amenities, including fine dining options, live entertainment, world-class shopping, an international airport, and collegiate and professional sporting events
- Ranked #7 by Niche in "Best Cities for Young Professionals in America"
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Physical Medicine And Rehabilitation, Physiatry, Physiatrist, Pm&R, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md, Locum Tenens
Job Description & RequirementsPediatric Physiatry in MassachusettsStartDate: ASAPFranciscan Children's, an...
Apply on company website