Job Description & Requirements
Pediatric Urology Physician in Connecticut
StartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $400000.00 - 500000.00
The Yale School of Medicine Department of Urology is seeking a qualified candidate for an exciting opportunity to join its growing Section of Pediatric Urology. The incoming physician will play an integral role for residents at Yale New Haven Hospital and help expand the academic mission of the Pediatric Urology Division.
- Yale's Section of Pediatric Urology is expanding in breadth across the state of Connecticut via its partnership with Yale New Haven Children's Hospital, with clinical footprints at the hospital's pediatric subspecialty clinics and ambulatory surgery centers.
- The pediatric urologist will collaborate with excellent pediatric subspecialists in the care of complex pediatric patients to include a multidisciplinary team of experts in pediatric surgery, genetics, fetal medicine, nephrology, endocrinology, oncology, radiology, orthopedic surgery, and neurosurgery.
- Yale urology offers the latest treatments and techniques, including minimally invasive approaches such as endoscopic, laparoscopic, and robotic-assisted surgeries for a full range of congenital and acquired urological conditions.
- Excellent public and private schools as well as local colleges and universities
- Four distinct seasons and endless opportunities for outdoor recreation, including swimming, sailing, skating, hiking, biking, and golfing
- Great snow skiing close by
- Ranked #15 by Niche in “Most Diverse Cities in America”
- Convenient access to New York City and Boston
- New Haven is chosen by National Association of Realtors as a place millennials most want to move
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Pediatric Urologist, Pediatric Urology, Urology Pediatric, Pediatric Urology Specialist, Pediatric Urology Physician, Pediatric Urology Doctor,
Job Description & RequirementsPediatric Urology Physician in ConnecticutStartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $400000.00 - 500000.00
Apply on company website