Job Description & Requirements
Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon - in Connecticut
Saint Mary's Hospital and Trinity Health of New England invites applications for a full-time Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery opening available in Waterbury, Connecticut.
- Board certification or eligibility in Plastic Surgery
- Eligible for medical licensure in Connecticut
- Practice independently focused on reconstructive breast surgery while having the ability to incorporate other interests such as facial or hand trauma, wound care, or cosmetics
- Immediate surgical and clinical volume due to retirement of current surgeon
- Ability to work with general surgery residents through ties with local medical schools
- Practice in the heart of New England alongside a multispecialty surgery group that includes 3 breast surgeons as well as general, orthopedic, neuro, and vascular surgeons
- Fully integrated EPIC EMR
- Comprehensive benefits offering to include health, life, dental, retirement with match, CME allowance, paid malpractice with tail coverage and generous time off (27 days + 6 paid holidays)
Trinity Health Of New England is an integrated health care delivery system comprised of world-class providers and facilities dedicated to the full spectrum of preventive, acute, and post-acute care, all delivered with the triple aim of better health, better care, and lower costs for our patient populations.
In New England, our hospitals, walk-in clinics, medical offices, specialized facilities, affiliated institutions, and foundations serve a population of nearly 3 million people.
As a dynamic part of Trinity Health, based in Livonia, Michigan, and one of the nation's largest multi-institutional Catholic health care delivery systems, Trinity Health Of New England is uniquely positioned to advance health care through alliances with the University of Connecticut School of Medicine, the Frank H. Netter MD School of Medicine at Quinnipiac University, and through our own research institutions dedicated to the development of primary care, new treatments for cancer and MS, and much more.
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Plastic And Reconstructive Surgeon, Plastic Surgery, Plastic Surgeon, Reconstructive Surgeon, Cosmetic Surgeon, Cosmetic Surgery, Facial Plastic Surgery, Cosmetic Plastic Surgeon, surgery
Job Description & RequirementsPlastic and Reconstructive Surgeon - in ConnecticutStartDate: 08/01/2021Saint Mary...
Apply on company website