Job Description & Requirements
Plastic Surgeon in Massachusetts
StartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $450000.00 - 450000.00
A reputable aesthetics-based practice is seeking a board-certified plastic surgeon to join its team. This is a wonderful opportunity for the entrepreneurial minded candidate to pursue partnership and ownership of the practice.
- Nationally renowned 30-year-old practice
- Concierge-based plastic surgery
- Built-in referrals with on-site med spa
- Opportunity to teach medical aesthetics to physicians, extenders, and nurses
- Up to $450,000 + RVU bonus
- Welcoming family-friendly neighborhoods
- Four distinct seasons and an abundance of outdoor recreation
- Some of the top public and private schools in the state
- Access to an array of big-city attractions, including great restaurants, shopping, music, museums, and historical areas
- Enjoy all of Boston's amenities, including an international airport, live entertainment, and professional sporting events
- Medscape ranks Massachusetts #9 in Best Places to Practice
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Plastic Surgeon, Plastic Surgery, Surgeon, Surgery, Cosmetic Surgeon, Cosmetic Surgery, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md
Job Description & RequirementsPlastic Surgeon in MassachusettsStartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $450000.00 - 450000.00A ...
Apply on company website