Job Description & Requirements
Primary Care Physician in Louisiana
A reputable hospital that has been providing exceptional patient care for more than 50 years is seeking a board-certified or board-eligible family medicine or internal medicine physician. This position offers highly competitive income while working within an organization committed to helping all patients live healthy, productive lives.
- $275,000 base salary + retention bonus
- Student loan reimbursement available
- Sign-on bonus + relocation assistance provided
- Fully employed opportunity with health, dental, and malpractice coverage + retirement benefits
- 4 weeks of vacation and time off for CME
- Great work-life balance with a 4-day workweek
Located approximately 2 hours from New Orleans, this lively community is filled with exciting entertainment throughout the entire year. Known as the “Happiest City in America,” it's a town rich in history and tradition with residents who truly understand the meaning of genuine Southern hospitality.
- A lower cost of living than the national average
- Some of the top public and private high schools in the state
- Incredible cuisine and cultural festivities
- A vibrant community with a variety of engaging events, festivals, and Mardi Gras activities
- An abundance of outdoor recreation, including kayaking, biking, fishing, boating, and camping
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Family Practice Physician, Family Practice Md, Family Practice, Family Doctor, Primary Care, Fp, Fm, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md, family-practice-medicine, family practice, family medicine
Job Description & RequirementsPrimary Care Physician in LouisianaStartDate: ASAPA reputable hospital that has be...
Apply on company website