Job Description & Requirements
Psychiatrist in New Jersey
RWJBarnabas Health, the leading academic and second-largest health system in New Jersey, is seeking a board-certified or board-eligible adult psychiatrist to join its team. This is a wonderful opportunity to be part of a renowned organization committed to advancing innovative strategies in high-quality patient care, education, and research to address both the clinical and social determinants of health.
- MondayFriday inpatient psychiatry position
- Great work-life balance with no weeknight call requirementstelepsych coverage provided
- Complementary multidisciplinary team + behind-the-scenes utilization management team
- $300,000+ income potential
- Expansive training program affiliation with Rutgers University
Located within minutes of New York City, both Jersey City and Newark are wonderful places to call home. Whether youre seeking peace and relaxation, adventure and excitement, or access to every amenity you could want or need, youll find what youre looking for in these beautiful cities.
- Great housing options, including urban homes or in more family-oriented neighborhoods
- Some of the top public + private schools in the region
- Jersey City is ranked by Niche as one of the most diverse cities in the nation
- Newark has its own international airport
- Proximity to New York City but with a lower cost of living
- Easy access to all of NYCs many amenitiesBroadway shows, renowned attractions, plenty of arts + cultural events, world-class shopping + cuisine, international airports, professional sports, and much more
- Candidates must be eligible for medical licensure in the State of New Jersey and must be board-eligible or certified in Psychiatry
- Medical degree required
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nations leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Psychiatrist, Psychiatry, Mental Illness, Physician, Healthcare, Mental Health, Medication, Medical, Doctor, Md
Apply on company website