Job Description & Requirements
Psychiatry Physician in New York
StartDate: 08/02/2021Pay Rate: $275000.00 - 350000.00
An established health system committed to quality patient care is seeking a qualified psychiatrist to join its team. This position offers an excellent salary as well as leadership potential, if desired. Experience working in an academic setting is preferred but not required.
- Option for 100% inpatient, 100% outpatient, or a mix
- Openings for Staff Psychiatrist and Assistant Program Director
- Opportunity to work in and/or advance your career in the academic psychiatry field
- Academic practice with private sector compensation—earn $330,000+
- Sign-on bonus + relocation assistance provided
- New hospital opening in summer of 2021
Beautifully situated on a gorgeous river at the base of the Adirondack Mountains, this charming town in Upstate New York is a wonderful place for families and individuals alike to call home.
- Enjoy a low cost of living and access to plenty of big-city amenities
- Excellent public and private schools
- Four distinct seasons and an abundance of outdoor recreation
- Home to several art, historical, cultural, and natural sites
- Ample opportunities to explore the many forests, lakes, and rivers of Upstate New York
- Easy access to nearby Lake Ontario
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Psychiatrist, Psychiatry, Mental Illness, Physician, Healthcare, Mental Health, Medication, Medical, Doctor, Md
Job Description & RequirementsPsychiatry Physician in New YorkStartDate: 08/02/2021Pay Rate: $275000.00 - 350000.00
Apply on company website