Job Description & Requirements
Pulmonary and Critical Care Physician in New York
An established health system committed to quality patient care is seeking a qualified physician trained in pulmonary critical care medicine to join its team. This is a wonderful opportunity to enjoy a desirable quality of life and earn highly competitive compensation.
- Reasonable workload + no in-house call required
- Open ICU—receive ample hospitalist + APP support
- Incredible income potential—$700,000+ annually
- Mix of critical care and pulmonary medicine
- Average of 10–12 patients in outpatient clinic
Beautifully situated on a gorgeous river at the base of the Adirondack Mountains, this charming town in Upstate New York is a wonderful place for families and individuals alike to call home.
- Enjoy a low cost of living and access to plenty of big-city amenities
- Excellent public and private schools
- Four distinct seasons and an abundance of outdoor recreation
- Home to several art, historical, cultural, and natural sites
- Ample opportunities to explore the many forests, lakes, and rivers of Upstate New York
- Easy access to nearby Lake Ontario
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Job Description & RequirementsPulmonary and Critical Care Physician in New YorkStartDate: ASAPAn established hea...
Apply on company website