Job Description & Requirements
Radiation Oncology in Arkansas
Merritt Hawkins invites you to consider a position with a rapidly growing Department of Radiation of Oncology. We are seeking a board-certified or board-eligible radiation oncologist with an interest in teaching and being part of a collaborative academic environment. Candidates from academic backgrounds, private practices, and directly out of training are welcome to apply.
This position also features the following:
- Opportunity to focus on and develop your subspecialty in the state's only comprehensive cancer treatment and research facility, working toward NCI designation in the next 3–5 years
- Working amongst a team of highly trained physicians specializing in all areas of oncology in a multidisciplinary setting
- Enjoying protected time for academic endeavors, including research and administrative duties
- Facilities outfitted with cutting-edge technology, including state-of-the-art linear accelerators, Accuray TomoTherapy HDA, respiratory-gated radiation therapy, 4D CT and tomographic models, TRUS-guided real-time prostate brachytherapy, MammoSite breast brachytherapy, and the expansion of LDR brachytherapy program to include interstitial implants of various tumor sites and thermal medicine
- Opportunity to teach radiation oncology residents
- All clinical duties performed at our main campus
- Excellent quality of life as a result of a light call rotation and schedule
- Competitive compensation and benefits packages
- State capital city with a draw area of more than 800,000
- Fine culture: repertory theatre, symphony, ballet, and fine dining
- Numerous outdoor opportunities—hiking, biking, boating, and camping
- City boasts exemplary schools—both public and private plus 10 colleges and universities
- Growing international community
- Mild weather year-round
- Housing options within minutes of the hospital, including historic homes, condos, new construction, and gated neighborhoods
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Radiation Oncology, Radiation Oncologist, Imaging, Radiotherapy, Cancer Research, radiology,, radiology, radiologist
Job Description & RequirementsRadiation Oncology in ArkansasStartDate: ASAPMerritt Hawkins invites you to consid...
Apply on company website