Job Description & Requirements
Radiation Oncology Physician in West Virginia
StartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $550000.00 - 650000.00
A highly-rated and accredited health system in the Mid-Atlantic region is seeking a radiation oncologist to join its team. The position comes with a $550,000 three-year salary guarantee, plus a $50,000 sign-on bonus. The organization is eager to support you as you serve patients in the surrounding rural community.
- Monday-Friday, 8am to 4pm schedule
- Minimal call
- Strong work-life balance
- $550,000 salary (three-year guarantee)
- $50,000 signing bonus
- Full benefits package
Enjoy this mountain oasis, rich with history, outdoor fun, and beautiful art. Located in the Mid-Atlantic region, this rural community is a place to enjoy spectacular nature within several hours' drive to Washington, D.C. and the Maryland coast.
- Close-knit community with a great school system
- Cost of living 26% lower than the national average
- Affordable housing options with mountain views
- Lots of outdoor adventure — skiing/snowboarding, biking, hiking, whitewater rafting
- Weekend getaways to Washington, D.C., Pittsburgh, and the Maryland coast
- Candidates must be eligible for medical licensure in the State of West Virginia and must be board-eligible or certified in radiation oncology
- Medical degree required
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Radiation Oncology, Radiation Oncologist, Imaging, Radiotherapy, Cancer Research, radiology,, radiology, radiologist
Apply on company website