Job Description & Requirements
Radiology Physician in Georgia
StartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $400000.00 - 425000.00
A growing private practice, providing radiology services throughout Georgia, is seeking a full-time, board-certified diagnostic radiologist to cover an outpatient imaging center in Savannah, GA.
- Physician-run group headquartered in Savannah, GA
- Strong team of physicians with internal support
- Great quality of life with nighthawk coverage
- 10 weeks of vacation, malpractice coverage, health insurance, and retirement package
- Breakdown of modalities: 60% diagnostic, 30% mammo, and 10% interventional
- Coastal southern community with year round moderate climate
- One of the best states to practice medicine (Medscape)
- Easy access to Atlanta, Charlotte, Jacksonville, and Orlando
- Upscale real estate choices include waterfront properties, charming historic homes and spacious lots inland
- Excellent educational options in a family-friendly community
- Cost of living 14% below national average
- Vibrant downtown arts district with year round open air market, live entertainment, boutiques, and trendy restaurants with Michelin star chefs
- Deep sea fishing, boating, hunting, golfing, and shopping galore
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Radiology Physician, Radiologist, Radiology Doctor, Radiology Specialist, Imaging Radiologist, Diagnostic Radiologist, radiology,, radiology, radiologist
Job Description & RequirementsRadiology Physician in GeorgiaStartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $400000.00 - 425000.00A gr...
Apply on company website