Job Description & Requirements
Rheumatology Physician in Massachusetts
StartDate: 09/06/2021Pay Rate: $265000.00 - 265000.00
A well-established, Connecticut rheumatology practice continues to experience growth and is seeking a board-eligible or board-certified rheumatologist. You'll have excellent support including your own MA, an office manager, schedulers, and nurse support. Enjoy practicing in the heart of New England in Hartford, Connecticut, with easy access to Boston and New York City.
- 4.5-day clinical workweek
- Full-scope, comprehensive practice with 100% dedicated rheumatology
- Competitive income guarantee + wRVU bonus and annual quality incentive
- Ability to specialize or focus in various areas of interest
- Comprehensive benefits, including 27 days off + 6 holidays
- Significant need for rheumatology in the community
- Epic EMR
- Call 1:4
Hartford, Connecticut, offers a blend of urban, suburban, and rural scenery and a rich history spanning centuries. This area's rolling hills, lush valleys, picturesque waterways, and colorful foliage are a paradise for the outdoor enthusiast.
- Vast selection of welcoming neighborhoods with a variety of housing options
- Excellent public and private schools, including magnet, tech, and specialized options
- An economic epicenter catering to several large industries, including insurance, healthcare, and education
- Diverse neighborhoods with ethnic cuisines
- Convenient access to all the amenities of Boston and New York
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Internal Medicine, Rheumatologist, Rheumatology, Bones, Joints, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md
Job Description & RequirementsRheumatology Physician in MassachusettsStartDate: 09/06/2021Pay Rate: $265000.00 - 265000.00
Apply on company website