Job Description & Requirements
Urology Physician in Wisconsin
Join a booming private practice and become Green Bay's newest Urologist. Bread and butter cases are typical, along with a strong referral network. The practice is excited to offer a partnership track, a generous income potential, and considerable benefits for you to thrive in your work and life.
- Bread and butter urology
- Partnership track practice
- Booming referral network
- $850k + income potential
- Sign-on bonus + relocation assistance provided
- Comprehensive benefits + retirement package
Green Bay is a lively town and wonderful place to live and work. The Green Bay Packers help create a contagious and united spirit in the community, but there's even more to love about the city. Here you'll enjoy a remarkable quality of life thanks to beautiful surroundings, friendly individuals, and the city's undeniable charm.
- Medscape ranks Wisconsin #2 in “Best Places to Practice 2021”
- Affordable cost of living
- Excellent public and private schools
- Recreational opportunities abound: hiking, biking, fishing, camping, and many activities along Lake Michigan
- Easy access to local international airport
- Convenient proximity to Minneapolis, Milwaukee, and Chicago
- Candidates must be eligible for medical licensure in the State of Wisconsin and must be board-eligible or certified in Urology
- Medical degree required
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Urology, Urologist, Urology Doctor, Urology Physician, Physician Urology, Doctor Urology,
Apply on company website