Job Description & Requirements
Vascular Surgeon - in Indiana
StartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $550000.00 - 675000.00
An established physician-led practice committed to providing state-of-the-art surgical care in a compassionate manner is seeking a board-certified or board-eligible vascular surgeon to join its team. This opportunity offers the ability to experience a great work-life balance and earn highly competitive income in an inviting Midwest community.
- $550,000 guaranteed in Year 1
- Partnership track with no buy-in required—$650,000+ income potential as a partner
- 100% vascular surgery with the full spectrum of vascular cases
- Shared call—vascular surgery call only
- Private practice with 20+ surgeons
- Hybrid OR rooms + access to state-of-the-art equipment
- Hospital is the recipient of the Healthgrades 2021 America's 250 Best Hospitals Award™
Nestled alongside the beautiful Ohio River, this charming Midwest community is a perfect place for families and individuals alike to call home. With neighbors who are more like family and access to ample amenities, you'll have all you need and more
- A low cost of living + great housing options
- Exceptional public and private schools as well as local universities
- Lively arts and culture scene and a variety of wonderful shops and restaurants
- Gorgeous scenery and endless options for outdoor activities—enjoy golfing, fishing, biking, kayaking, and much more
- Within driving distance to Louisville, Nashville, St. Louis, and Indianapolis
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Vascular Surgeon, Surgery Vascular, Vascular System, Vascular Surgery, Vascular Surgical, Vascular Treatment, Cardiovascular Surgery, Vascular, surgery
Job Description & RequirementsVascular Surgeon - in IndianaStartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $550000.00 - 675000.00An established...
Apply on company website