Do you want to join an organization that invests in you as a(an) PRN Speech Pathologist Home Health? At Methodist Healthcare at Home, you come first. HCA Healthcare has committed up to $300 million in programs to support our incredible team members over the course of three years.Benefits
Methodist Healthcare at Home, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients' lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for a dedicated PRN Speech Pathologist Home Health like you to be a part of our team.Job Summary and Qualifications
Speech and Language Pathologist
Our Speech and Language Pathologist will identify and treat patients with speech, language, voice, and fluency disorders. Improves patient's communication skills through vocal exercises and cognitive therapies. May select alternative communication systems and teach their use. May perform research related to speech and language problems.
What you will do in this role:
- Optimizes communication, cognitive and swallowing skills of patients by performing or supervising therapy staff in initiating referrals; evaluating and treating appropriate patients; participating in the care planning process; documenting progress toward identified priorities and communicating patient status and needs to the patient, the patient's family, the staff and other professionals as appropriate.
- Develops treatment plans by identifying a problem list, including long and short-term goals and methods to achieve identified goals. Confers with the physician and other team members in coordinating the total rehabilitation program of the patient.
- Coordinates treatment plan with patient, family and other team members. Implements and conducts treatment as outlined in the treatment plan. Monitors patient's response to intervention and modifies treatment as indicated to attain goals in accordance with physician's orders. Adapts treatment to meet the personal needs of the patient.
What qualifications you will need:
- Master's Degree in Speech Language Pathology from an accredited program
- License to practice speech language pathology within the state
- Certificate of Clinical Competency or eligibility for Clinical Fellowship Year.
- Ability to work varying hours, including weekends and holidays
- Reliable transportation and proof of valid automobile liability insurance
- Must have valid driver's license
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
Healthcare at Home is a service line from HCA healthcare. We are dedicated to providing patients with quality care during their recovery at home. We are Medicare certified. Our patients are under the supervision of a physician and our team of professionals develop an individualized plan of care. Our professionals include registered nurses, licensed practical nurses, therapists, and social workers. We provide the care you need in the comfort of your own home to restore your independence. Healthcare at Home raises the bar on what quality healthcare looks like. Just like family, we pull together to care for, support and celebrate with each other being able to provide exceptional, expert care for patients.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses."Good people beget good people."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
We are a family 270,000 dedicated professionals! Our Talent Acquisition team is reviewing applications for our PRN Speech Pathologist Home Health opening. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Submit your resume today to join our community of caring!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply on company website