Here at MethodistHealthcare, our everyday decisions are founded on compassion. Apply today andjoin a team that is dedicated to serving others in need.
We want to ensure your needs are met. We offer a variety ofcomprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans along with some unique benefitsincluding:
- Student Loan Repayment Program
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Moving, mortgage, and real estate assistance
- 100% matching 401k based on years of service
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
Weare seeking Nurses to ensure we continue to provide all patients with highquality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to supporteach other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patientcare is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now!
Our Registered Nurses have access to a variety of resources tohelp you reach your goals including:
- A comprehensive orientation process
- Valuable mentorship from specialty specific educators
- Leadership development programs
- State-of-the-art units equipped with the latest technologies in patient care
Critical factorsto your success include:
- Consistently apply the nursing process, critical thinking skills, scientific judgment, technical skills and leadership to independently deliver safe nursing care to patients.
- Collaborating with the patient care team to achieve quality patient outcomes
- Communication, confidence, and professionalism as evidenced by active engagement in unit and organizational activities
- Demonstrate team work, adaptability, and serving as a resource to the patient care team
- Accountability for delivering quality nursing care services and promoting a positive image of nursing
Graduate of an accredited diploma, associates, or baccalaureate degree nursing program.
What qualifications you will need:
- If you have a Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) and/or certification in your specialty area you will be considered more highly qualified and eligible for our RN III or IV positions.
- Current RN License in the State of Texas or Multi-State Compact License (Employees with RN Compact License are required to obtain Texas RN License within 90 days of hire date)
- Current American Heart Association BLS Certification
- BSN preferred
- Two (2) years of clinical practice in the clinical specialty of his/her unit and leadership/ management experience is preferred.
Since opening in 1998 as the first and only hospital in San Antonio and South Texas designed and built just for children, Methodist Children's Hospital has set the standard for treating the children of South and Central Texas. The hospital continues to lead the region in treating severely ill children, those with complex and chronic medical diagnoses, by providing the most sub-specialized care available. Our new tower is part of a landmark expansion which will increase the footprint of the Methodist Hospital campus by 445,000 square feet.
The new tower includes 150 rooms and a dedicated children's imaging department with new, state-of-the art technology. The 94-bed neonatal intensive care unit, still the region's largest, has board-certified neonatologists in-house 24/7 and is the city's only Texas Department of Health-designated Level 4 neonatal intensive care unit. The new tower also includes 15 additional ER rooms, bringing the total to 40. Methodist Children's Hospital has been nationally recognized by Leapfrog's Hospital Safety Grade A. For more information, please visit our website at www.sahealth.com and select Methodist Children's Hospital under Locations.
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be directly contacted by a member of our team. We are actively interviewing so apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply on company website