Methodist Healthcare is excited to announce newly increased rates for all RNs! Apply to learn more!
Here at Methodist Healthcare, our everyday decisions are founded on compassion. Apply today and join a team that is dedicated to serving others in need.
We want to ensure your needs are met. Weoffer a variety of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans along withsome unique benefits including:
· Student LoanRepayment Program
· TuitionReimbursement/Assistance Programs
· Paid Time Off
· Flexible SpendingAccounts
· Moving, mortgage,and real estate assistance
· 100% matching401k based on years of service
· Identity TheftProtection discounts
· Auto, Home, andLife Insurance options
· Employee StockPurchase Program (ESPP)
Our Registered Nurses have access to a variety of resources tohelp you reach your goals including:
- A comprehensive orientation process
- Valuable mentorship from specialty specific educators
- Leadership development programs
- State-of-the-art units equipped with the latest technologies in patient care
WhatYou Will Do In Your Role:
- You will consistently apply the nursing process, critical thinking skills, scientific judgment, technical skills and leadership to independently deliver safe nursing care to patients.
- You will collaborate with the patient care team to achieve quality patient outcomes
- You will provide communication, confidence, and professionalism as evidenced by active engagement in unit and organizational activities
- You will demonstrate teamwork, adaptability, and serving as a resource to the patient care team
- You will have accountability for delivering quality nursing care services and for promoting a positive image of nursing
Whatqualifications you will need:
- Graduate of an accredited diploma, associates, or baccalaureate degree registered nursing program. If you have a Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN preferred) and/or certification in your specialty area you will be considered more highly qualified and eligible for our RN III or IV positions.
- Minimum of six (6) months of clinical experience as a licensed Registered Nurse
- Current Registered Nurse License in the State of Texas or Multi-State Compact License (Employees with RN Compact License are required to obtain Texas RN License within 90 days of hire date)
- Current American Heart Association BLS Certification
We are seeking Orthopedic Nurses for Methodist HospitalNortheast to ensure we continue to provide all patients with highquality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to supporteach other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patientcare is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now!
Come be part of our 43 Bed Ortho unit , while in a team oriented, goaldriven nursing unit. which provides you with:
- 5:1 RN to Patient ratio
- The ability to learn and be cross trained with clinical skills that will add to your experience as a nurse.
- Work with a variety of patients ranging from Ortho and Neuro, as well as reconstructive and vascular patients.
- Encouragement to participate in community event
Methodist HospitalNortheast has played a major role in the phenomenal economic growth experiencedin northeast Bexar County. With over 170 beds, the hospital offers a full arrayof services including 24/7 emergency care, open heart surgery, cardiaccatheterizations, vascular, neurosurgery, inpatient rehabilitation, orthopedicsurgery, cancer care, intensive care and inpatient and outpatient surgeries andprocedures. It is home to the Joint Replacement Academy offering the latesttreatment options for knee and hip pain, as well as a neurosurgical program offeringservices from elective spine surgeries to advanced and comprehensive brain andspine care.
We are recognizedby the American Heart Association/American Stroke Association as a CertifiedPrimary Stroke Center; the American College of Cardiology as an AccreditedChest Pain Center with Primary PCI; and by the American Nurses CredentialingCenter for having a Pathway to Excellence Program. Methodist Hospital Northeasthas received the Mission: Lifeline® Bronze Receiving Quality Achievement Awardfor implementing specific quality improvement measures outlined by the AmericanHeart Association for the treatment of patients who suffer severe heart attacksand the Texas Award for Performance Excellence. The hospital has also beennationally recognized by Leapfrog's Hospital Safety Grade A. For moreinformation, please visit our website at www.sahealth.com and select MethodistHospital Northeast under Locations.
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be directly contacted by a member of our team. We are actively interviewing so apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply on company website