Do you have the career opportunities as a(an) RN Float Pool you want in your current role? We invest in what matters most to nurses like you – at home, at work, and at every stage in your career. We have an exciting opportunity for you to join Methodist Hospital Northeast which is a part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.Benefits
Methodist Hospital Northeast, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Do you want to work where you have a voice? Nurses are at the forefront of our commitment to the care and improvement of human life. At HCA Healthcare, there are many ways for nurses to have a voice through professional practice councils, advisory councils, vital voices surveys, and units of distinction. We learn from our multi-generational nursing family. We partner with our Nurses at Methodist Hospital Northeast!Job Summary and Qualifications
Our Registered Nurses have access to a variety of resources to help you reach your goals including:
- A comprehensive orientation process
- Valuable mentorship from specialty specific educators
- Leadership development programs
- State-of-the-art units equipped with the latest technologies in patient care
What You Will Do In Your Role:
- You will consistently apply the nursing process, critical thinking skills, scientific judgment, technical skills and leadership to independently deliver safe nursing care to patients.
- You will collaborate with the patient care team to achieve quality patient outcomes
- You will provide communication, confidence, and professionalism as evidenced by active engagement in unit and organizational activities
- You will demonstrate team work, adaptability, and serving as a resource to the patient care team
- You will have accountability for delivering quality nursing care services and for promoting a positive image of nursing
What qualifications you will need:
· Graduate of an accredited diploma, associates, or baccalaureate degree registered nursing program.
· Minimum of six (6) months of clinical experience as a licensed Registered Nurse
· Current Registered Nurse License in the State of Texas or Multi-State Compact License (Employees with RN Compact License are required to obtain Texas RN License within 90 days of hire date)
· Current American Heart Association BLS Certification
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
Methodist Hospital Northeast is a 232 bed, full service hospital. We are home to the Joint Replacement Academy. We offer the latest treatment options for knee and hip pain. We house an impressive neurosurgical program. This program offers services from elective spine surgeries to advanced and comprehensive brain and spine care.
We are recognized by the American Heart Association/American Stroke Association as a Certified Primary Stroke Center. We handle patients with urgency. We are acknowledged by the American College of Cardiology as an Accredited Chest Pain Center with Primary PCIa. All complaints are handled crucially. We are identified by the American Nurses Credentialing Center for having a Pathway to Excellence Program. We dedicate resources to our employees. We have received the Mission: Lifeline® Bronze Receiving Quality Achievement Award. This is awarded for implementing specific quality improvements. These measures were outlined by the American Heart Association. The improvements impact the treatment of patients who suffer severe heart attacks. This was outlined by the Texas Award for Performance Excellence. We have been nationally recognized by Leapfrog's Hospital Safety Grade A."Bricks and mortar do not make a hospital. People do."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
If this opportunity is your next step in your career path, we encourage you to apply for our RN Resource opening. We review all applications. Qualified candidates will be contacted by a member of our team. We are interviewing apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply on company website