Do you want to be appreciated daily? Our nurses are celebrated for being on the front line, empathetic for patients. At Methodist Hospital Specialty and Transplant our nurses set us apart from any other healthcare provider. We are seeking a(an) Clinical Nurse Coordinator RN PCU to join our healthcare family.Benefits
Methodist Hospital Specialty and Transplant, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
At Methodist Hospital Specialty and Transplant, our nurses play a vital part. We know that every nurse's path and purpose is unique. Do you want to create your own personal career path in nursing? HCA Healthcare is your career destination! Our scale makes it possible for nurses to create the career path that fits their life – for life – and empowers their passion for patient care. Apply today for our Clinical Nurse Coordinator RN PCU opportunity.Job Summary and Qualifications
The Clinical Nurse Coordinator (CNC) ensures and delivers high quality, patient-centered care and coordination of all functions in the unit/department during the designated shift. In collaboration with other members of the management team, the CNC directs, monitors, and evaluates nursing care in accordance with established policies/procedures, serves as a resource person for staff, and models a commitment to the organization's vision/mission/values to support an unparalleled patient experience and clinical outcomes that contribute to overall departmental performance.
What you will do in this role:
- You will collaborate with a multidisciplinary team to coordinate, evaluate, customize, and deliver high quality, patient-centered care.
- You will display our core values when interacting with co-workers, patients, family members, and others in the community to foster an environment where employees are engaged and where patient care is unparalleled.
- You will assist with staff scheduling, and manage all practical aspects of staff labor in accordance with patient care needs and established productivity guidelines.
- You will leads in a way that inspires commitment to the vision, mission, and values of the organization and represents the organization positively within the community.
- You should be a graduate of an accredited diploma, associates, or baccalaureate degree registered nurse program.
- You should possess your Registered Nurse License to practice as a professional RN in the state of Texas or an Active Multi-State RN Compact License. If you have a Compact License you will be required to obtain a Texas RN License within 90 days of hire.
- You should have a current American Heart Association BLS Certification
- You should have a minimum of one year of healthcare experience.
- It is preferred that you have your BSN
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
Methodist Hospital Specialty and Transplant has been nationally recognized for its record setting kidney, liver and pancreas transplant programs. It is home to the Texas Transplant Institute and is the largest living donor kidney transplant program in the US. According to the United Network of Organ Sharing database, the center reached a major milestone in 2019 by performing 231 living donor kidney transplants in a single year setting a new national record - that's 65 more transplants than the second center on the list.
In addition to transplant care, Methodist Hospital Specialty and Transplant is a full service hospital with over 260 beds that provides specialized services for liver cancer care, emergency care, weight loss surgery, urology surgery, vascular surgery, inpatient rehabilitation, colorectal surgery and behavioral health care. It is a designated Center of Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery Excellence by the American Society for Bariatric Surgery. Our Sexual Assault Response Team provides a compassionate environment for sexual assault survivors ages 13+, serving as a model for hospitals and agencies all over the world. Methodist Hospital Specialty and Transplant prides itself on providing the highest quality of patient care possible as proven by their consecutive Grade A scores from the Leapfrog's Hospital Safety Grade survey and ranking in the nation's top quartile for patient experience. For more information, please visit our website at www.sahealth.com and select Methodist Hospital Specialty and Transplant under Locations."The great hospitals will always put the patient and the patient's family first, and the really great institutions will provide care with warmth, compassion, and dignity for the individual."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
Join a family that cares about every stage in your career! We are interviewing candidates for our Clinical Nurse Coordinator RN PCU opening. Apply today and a member of our Talent Acquisition team will reach out.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply on company website