DescriptionSHIFT: No Weekends
Do you have a passion for healthcare and helping others? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, patient-centered environment? Jump-start your career in our Facilities department. Submit your application today!Benefits:
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
Seeking a Regulatory Compliance Coordinator to join our team who will be responsible for overseeing all regulatory programs within the department. The main responsibilities for this position include collection and retaining of data records regarding testing, inspection and maintenance of all affiliated programs. The position would also include analyzing and applying process improvements to these programs and ensuring that all programs are tailored to the current or adopted codes in which the inspecting agencies are using to evaluate facilities. The Regulatory Compliance Coordinator will also oversee and coordinate the efforts of service vendors in order to achieve compliance of repairs associated with discrepancies found during inspections.
What you will do in this role:
- Interprets and comprehends applicable codes, rules, and regulations as they relate to Hospital and Medical Office Building systems. Performs adjustments, and operational verification, of all records to ensure effectiveness and integrity. Conducts evaluations and adjustments to all aspects of records for life safety systems, the fire prevention plan, and the utility management plan.
- Evaluates the overall effectiveness of the programs and modifies as needed to ensure optimal record keeping, and effectiveness of the programs. Demonstrate desired outcomes, routinely and continually monitor and enhance operational characteristics.
- Maintains a working knowledge of all systems related to the operational characteristics required in a healthcare environment. Cognizant and recognize the urgency of maintaining current technology, applications, and information as relates to the healthcare environment.
- Ensures continued analysis of all life safety systems and associated equipment. Must assist, as needed or requested, in the diagnosis of equipment failures and restoration. Possess and utilize teaching techniques to elevate the overall knowledge of coworkers understanding of life safety systems.
- Consults with outside service companies on existing systems and new installation contractors to ensure that life safety schemes/systems are maintained/installed to conform to standards set by the Hospital and Regulatory agencies. Understands and participates in review of new design and commissioning of all new expansions to our life safety systems to ensure designed operational performance.
Associate's degree and 2-years technical training or High School/ equivalent combined with 4- years of experience in life safety field in a healthcare environment. Bachelor's degree preferred.
- A minimum of 2- years of experience (with Associates Degree) in the life safety field in a healthcare environment or 4-years of experience (with High School/equivalent.
- Life Safety Licensure NFPA LS
- STI Fire stop 1 Certification
- Door inspection Certification for NFPA 80 and NFPA 101
Be a part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications. Qualified candidates will be promptly contacted by our hiring managers for interviews. Submit your application today and help us raise the bar in patient care!
Methodist Hospital Stone Oak continues to grow and build on our reputation as a hospital where high-tech and high-touch come together. It is a streamlined, energy-efficient, patient-focused health care facility equipped with the most modern technology available. With over 240 beds, services include emergency care, general surgery, obstetrics and gynecology, neonatology, oncology, neurosurgery, orthopedics, and acute rehab services.
Methodist Hospital Stone Oak is accredited by the Joint Commission as a Primary Stroke Center and Chest Pain Center. The stroke rehabilitation program has received the Joint Commission's Gold Seal of Approval® for Disease-Specific Care Certification of Stroke Rehabilitation. Methodist Hospital Stone Oak belongs to the Texas Institute for Robotic Surgery and has become a leader in robotic surgeries with a highly experienced team of surgeons offering this minimally invasive option to patients. Surgeons from around the country come to train under the facility's world class team. The hospital has been nationally recognized by Leapfrog's Hospital Safety Grade A and by Modern Healthcare as one of the Top 100 Best Places to Work in Healthcare. It also been recognized as a Joint Commission Top Performer on Key Quality Measures® and by Medicare.gov as #1 in San Antonio and #6 in the entire nation. Methodist Hospital Stone Oak is 1 of only 102 hospitals to receive Medicare.gov's 5-star rating. For more information, please visit our website at www.sahealth.com and select Methodist Hospital Stone Oak under Locations.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website